Friday, August 31, 2012

September 2012 Desktop Calendar is here!


 
 
It's back-to-school time once again! Wow, summer sure flew by, didn't it? I have been making lots of foliage, flowers and ground cover lately.Yup, it's for some of the final art for Skink on the Brink. The illustrations are coming along nicely, and with the kids back in school next week I will have more uninterrupted time to "get in the zone"Yay!
 So in keeping with my thinking about all things leafy, I thought I'd make the quintessential Fall Canadian sugar maple leaf.   I just adore the deep crimson red, especially when the tips start to go darker... just beautiful! I also switched things up a bit this time and hand lettered the calendar in plasticine.
I hope all your kiddos have a great first day of school, and Fall brings you lots of good things. :)
To download a desktop calendar simply click on the desired resolution link under the image then right click "save to desktop". Enjoy the calender!
I'm off to bake a cake and pie. It is my 3rd son's 7th birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Little Man!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails